MPCSTAR is an all-in-one package of video player, audio player and many codecs.
It contains a user-friendly player and carefully selected codecs to support various media formats.
With MPCSTAR, you would be able to
play all your movies and music
downloaded from the internet.
MPCSTAR has following advantages:
- Completely free, no spyware or adware
- Support all popular media file formats
- Extremely straight forward and easy to use
- Blocks pop-ups and ads in video files
- Display lyrics automatically for audio files
- Up-to-date with the latest/best components
- Uninstallation removes all files and registry entries
You need this to install some special themes for Windows. Supports Windows XP SP2 SP3/ 2003/ 2008/ Vista SP1 SP2/ Windows 7 – 32 and 64-Bit
1. Can operate in normal mode. Do not need to enter safe mode.
2. Choose the corresponding patcher based on you Windows:
For 32bit (x86): UniversalThemePatcher-x86.exe
For 64bit (x64): UniversalThemePatcher-x64.exe
3. Require administrator rights, UAC turn off. Right-click the exe file, select Run as Administrator.
4. XP/ 2003 only need to patch one file: uxtheme.dll
2008/ Vista/ Windows 7 6519 need to patch 3 files: uxtheme.dll, themeui.dll, shsvcs.dll
Windows 7 6801 need to patch 3 files: uxtheme.dll, themeui.dll, themeservice.dll
Sometimes, in x64 Windows, you need to patch 2 copies of files:
using UniversalThemePatcher-x64.exe to patch the 64bit files in \windows\system32;
and using UniversalThemePatcher-x86.exe to patch the 32bit files in \windows\syswow64.
5. After patch, Restart computer to take effect.
6. You can run program with argument “-silent” to patch in silent mode.
- Windows key + E = Explorer
- Windows key + Break = System properties
- Windows key + F = Search
- Windows key + D = Hide/Display all windows
- Windows key + P = Changes display mode
- Windows key + L = for lock display
- ALT + Tab = Switch between windows
- ALT, Space, X = Maximize window
- Alt + Left Arrow = Back
- Alt + Right = Forward
- CTRL + Shift + Esc = Task Manager
- CTRL + C = Copy
- CTRL + X = Cut
- CTRL + V = Paste
- CTRL + Z = Undo an action
- CTRL + Y = Redo an action
- CTRL + A =Select all items in a document or window
- F1 = Display Help
- F2 = Rename the selected item
- F3 = Search for a file or folder
- F4 = Display the Address bar list in Windows Explorer
- F5 = Refresh the active window
- F6 = Cycle through screen elements in a window or on the desktop
- F10 = Activate the menu bar in the active program